With the current state of the world, a visit to the dentist might be the last thing on your mind if you’re not experiencing dental pain. Fox Valley Dental took emergency patients over the past few weeks, but with several new precautions and protocols we have returned to our regular schedule. The new normal is different, but our quality of care has not changed.
Our New Protocols
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will also call a day or so prior to the appointment to re-confirm it.
- We have hand sanitizer and ask that you use it when entering the office. There will also be some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- The waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Seating arrangements have also been changed to comply with social distancing.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. When you arrive to your appointment, call or text from your vehicle and we will let you know when you can come into the office. Your temperature will be taken, a form will be completed, and then escorted back to your room. For Parents/Guardians you are encouraged to either wait in your vehicle or the waiting room.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
The goal of Dr. Olsen and Team has always been the comfort and safety of our patients. We’re diligently answering any questions regarding their health and safety, and rescheduling if patients have requested to do so. The office is keeping up with every new update the ADA, CDC, and OSHA provide as quickly as possible.
Fox Valley Dental appreciates our patients’ continued loyalty, and we look forward to seeing everyone again. In the past few months, life has completely turned upside down and our office is determined to provide an anchor of normalcy. If that means making your teeth feel fresh and clean, so be it! We hope our patients, their family, and friends continue to stay safe and healthy. See you soon!