New Patients at Fox Valley Dental
Starting you off on the right foot with our grand welcome!
Building Your Visit
Giving you the tools you need for an easier and more worthwhile experience.
Our team guides you through your new patient forms in our comfortable conference room or you can download them below. We provide you with an information packet and a bottle of water too. Please take your time and feel free to ask us any questions.
Overcome your financial barriers with our range of payment* solutions. Dr. Olsen is proud to accept the following:
- Credit Cards
- Dental Fee Plan
*Payment is due at each appointment.
Our insurance coordinator will work with you to get the most out of your benefits. She is happy to answer any questions you may have and will help make your claim.
Join Our Dental Savings Plan
Take advantage of the savings you can enjoy with our in-house membership plan.
No dental insurance? Would you like to save money on your next dental visit?
Our in-house dental savings plan can help those without insurance get the dental care they and their families need.
Treatments covered include diagnostic, preventive, and cosmetic services; many of them are covered 100%. Affordable plans are available for singles, couples, and families.
Exclusive New Patient Offers!
Start saving and get smiling today!
If you are looking for a new Fox Valley dentist, we accept most insurance plans. Don't have insurance? We offer an affordable in-house membership plan!Dental Savings Plan
Perks for AMCOR, PLEXUS, KIMBERLY CLARK, and ALTA Resources employees! On your first hygiene appointment, choose from one free sonicare toothbrush (all ages) or a take-home whitening kit (for ages 18+). PLUS, you get 15% off all uncovered services!Claim Offer
Join our premier whitening club for only $125! Includes custom-made whitening trays and 4 tubes of Opalescence Whitening. If you lose or break your trays - they’ll be replaced for FREE! That's not all! At every hygiene appointment (only 2x a year), we’ll make sure to send you home with an additional 2 tubes!Claim Offer
Your First Fox Valley Appointment
Smoothly and efficiently providing a new type of dental visit.
Welcome to Our Practice
Enjoy a friendly greeting from our front-desk team as they take you on a tour of our office. We’ll spend some time getting to know you and help you fill out your health forms. Dr. Olsen will endeavor to pop-in to say “hi” too.
Spend some time with one of our dental hygienists as they guide through short exams including digital x-rays. We use our attention to detail and modern technology to assess your oral health.
Meet the Dentist
Dr. Olsen makes you feel part of the diagnostic process by using an intraoral camera to showcase what he sees in your mouth. He’ll use this modern technology to walk you through his recommendations and your personalized treatment plan.
Your Unique Plan
As your partners in oral health, we sit down and carefully discuss our recommendations for future treatment. During this time, Dr. Olsen identifies your primary needs and answers any questions you may have. Occasionally, he is able to start treatment on the same-day or even phase it out over time.
Dr. Olsen and his staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. From the moment I walked in the door, they went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Not only is Dr. Olsen skilled at dentistry, he also has a great sense of humor, which made the whole experience actually enjoyable! He did excellent work and my teeth have never looked or felt better! I highly recommend Dr. Olsen and Fox Valley dental!
Teresa R. (Actual Patient)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get acquainted with our welcoming and comfortable Neenah dental office.
- I am afraid of going to the dentist. What can I do? Fear of the dentist is quite common. Dr. Olsen and the entire staff at Fox Valley Dental is very aware of the prevalence of dental anxiety and are properly trained to work WITH you in helping you to overcome these fears.
You will find we work with you to make your visits comfortable and pleasant. We are open to any questions and will discuss in detail proposed treatment to help remove fear of the unknown and give you an opportunity to become involved in your dental health.
Most importantly, remember that we are eager to work WITH you, not just on you, in order to achieve a mutual goal – maintaining good oral health.
- When should I take my child to the dentist for the first time? Your child’s first teeth erupt around 6 months old. For the prevention of dental problems, Fox Valley Dental recommends the first appointment be between 1-2 years of age. This first visit will help your child to become acquainted with our office and develop a relationship with the doctor and staff, as well as a chance to help educate parents to properly care for their child’s teeth.
- What is the best way to whiten my teeth? Dr. Olsen would be happy to discuss several options with you to help you with whitening your smile. We offer teeth cleanings, in-office whitening, and take-home whitening tray kits with different whitening gel strengths.
- How often should I go to my dentist for a check-up? For most people twice a year is sufficient. However, this will be discussed with your dentist and hygienist at your check-up appointment. Check-ups are necessary for regular assessments of the condition and the well being of your mouth.
Check-up procedures vary with each dentist but basically will contain:
- Review of dental and medical history
- Overall examination of the mouth
- Oral cancer screening
- Professional cleaning
- Fluoride treatment (if required)
- General assessment of hygiene at home
Even with a “clean” bill of health, regular checkups are a MUST!
- How safe are dental x-rays? The dosage of x-ray radiation received by a dental patient is typically extremely small (around 0.150 mSv for a full mouth series, according to the American Dental Association website), equivalent to the dose received during a cross-country airplane flight.
Advances in dentistry over the years has lead to the low radiation levels emitted by dental x-rays. At Fox Valley Dental we only take necessary dental films, and we use digital x-rays which significantly reduces radiation exposure compared to traditional x-rays.